Allegis Group Japan: Recruitment Consultant
Would you describe yourself as resilient? Do you like working with people? Are you looking for a job that will be challenging yet rewarding? If your answer was yes for all those questions, then a position within Allegis Group should be the next step in your career.
You’ll be responsible for
- Pro-actively approaching candidates, getting to know their career needs and developing a candidate database
- Building deep relationships by providing excellence candidate care
- Staying up to date with industry knowledge by doing research and maintaining industry contact
- Matching and aligning your candidates’ career aspirations with our clients' hiring needs
What’s in it for you?
- 13-week training programme that incorporates classroom-based sessions, one to one coaching and shadowing experiences
- Continuous mentorship and training opportunities throughout your entire career within Allegis Group.
- Supportive, feedback rich environment
- Quarterly and annual Best in APAC Awards
- Clear and transparent career pathway
- Competitive base salary + commission package
- Comprehensive healthcare agreement
- Strong work ethic
- Drive and determination
- Desire to work in a people-facing role and provide excellent customer care
- ‘There’s no I in team’ attitude
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About Allegis Group
We are the global leader in talent solutions, focused on working harder and caring more than any other provider. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our people – our clients, our candidates, and our employees – and to consistently deliver on our promise of an unsurpassed quality experience. That’s the Allegis Group difference, and it’s consistent across every Allegis Group company. With more than US$11 billion in annual revenues and over 500 locations across the globe, our network provides businesses with a comprehensive suite of talent solutions — without sacrificing the niche expertise required to ensure a successful partnership. Visit www.AllegisGroup.com to learn more.