JOB TITLE: CRM Manager
LOCATION: Tokyo, Japan
The CRM Manager implements locally the Client Relations Strategy of the Brand. His/Her main objective is to increase Client acquisition, Satisfaction & Loyalty, within an omni-channel environment, including boutiques, wholesale network, digital and Contact Center.
Key responsibility 1: Client Data Base & Intelligence
- Develop the local client data base from all sources (Retail, Web, Contact Center, wholesale dealers) with Registration rate as a key indicator.
- Regularly assess, clean and analyze the quality of Client data base
- Be the referent in your market in terms of Client Intelligence and local specificities of Client profiles.
- Accountable of the client data Registration rate in boutiques.
- Extend CRM Client data capture to wholesale network.
Key responsibility 2: CRM Programs
- Sets strategy for client Loyalty, adapting them to the local market.
- Segment clientele & define and ensure effective Contact plan implementation according to Client target.
- Ensure Operational excellence in delivering the Central strategy, esp. ensuring high-level of execution.
- Planning / Setting up / Targeting / Coordination & Monitoring Direct Mailing campaign.
Key responsibility 3: eCRM
- Create the Yearly e-CRM local contact plan, according to e-CRM segmentation, global plan, and local campaign needs.
- Ensure the campaign deployment and monitoring.
Key responsibility 4: Performance Monitoring
- Monitor and communicate results to Management of all CRM activities, with careful attentions on ROI.
Key responsibility 5 : Client Intelligence IT Tools
- In charge to support the development of CRM IT Projects: SAP/CDB, Booster, CIS.
- Request improvements according to business needs and support the central team on tests of the updated versions.
- Great sensitivity to clients needs & aspirations
- Great interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Client & Service Oriented
- Strong business sense
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of people
- Team player
- Native level Japanese
- Business level English